There are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Creepy Crawl:
- You can register an individual for free and walk the fun mile… we do encourage all of our participants to also fundraise. If you raise $50 or more, you will receive an event t-shirt (5K registration fee is included in fundraising).
- You can register a team (GO TEAM CAPTAIN!) and recruit others to join your team and fundraise. Anyone on your team can register for the fun run for free or register for the 5K. There is a registration fee for the 5K. If your team raises $500 or more, every member of your team will receive an event t-shirt (10 per $500, one per person). If your team raises $2000 or more, you will get your own tent at the event. If your team raises $5000 or more, you will get a special VIP tent and be crowned King or Queen of the Creepy Crawl!
- You can register as an individual for the 5K. There is a registration fee and we also encourage you to fundraise.
- If you can’t make it to the 5K/Walk, you can also donate.
Registration costs are:
- Free to participate in the Fun Run.
- $10 for kids under 13 to participate in the 5K until 10/18
- $15 10/11-10/26 at 9 am
- $20 Onsite
- $25 for adults to participate in the 5K until 10/18
- $35 10/11-10/26 at 9 am
- $25 Onsite
Online registration ends on October 26th at 9 am. Onsite registration is available.
Onsite Registration: 4 pm
5K begins at 5 pm
Vampire Mile begins after 5Kers have left
Awards and Halloween party after
- Fundraising Awards: Top 3 fundraising teams will be recognized and top individual fundraiser will get an award
- 5K Awards:
- 1st and 2nd Places to the following categories: 10 and under, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71+
- Everyone gets a medal
- Costume Contest:
- Best Kids Costume
- Best Themed Team
- Best Costume Individual
Did you know that 91% of all fundraising dollars from this event support the Florida bleeding disorders community by supporting a medically supervised camp, scholarships, emergency financial assistance, legislative advocacy, and educational programs?
Please click here for fundraising tips or contact Leah Nash, your Development Manager, for help, if you’d like to volunteer or need promotional event posters.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!