Be A Baller For Bleeding Disorders
You can shoot and score for HFGF with our brand new FUN-draiser, HFGF March Madness… Nothin’ But Net! HFGF is offering a basketball bracket that benefits people with bleeding disorders. This is no airball, it’s the real deal. Don’t PASS up your chance to support your team AND support people with bleeding disorders. Buy-in is only $30 per entry and funds raised pay for Camp Spirit tuition, emergency financial assistance, educational programming, MedicAlert memberships, comfy caps, scholarships and more… all for the bleeding disorders community in Florida. This is just one easy way to support HFGF… it’s digital, interactive, and easy to share. Don’t be a ball hog, invite your friends and family to play for the bleeding disorders community.
Don’t get boxed out, here’s a game plan of important dates:
- Starting March 3 (Tuesday), give and go for the HFGF March Madness (Nothin’ But Net!) bracket at hemophiliaflorida.org. Be the playmaker and invite your friends and family from all over to get involved. It’s only $30 per entry.
- March 15 (Sunday):PICK your teams by 6 p.m. EST, after which the picksheet opens
- March 19 (Thursday) at 12:15 PM EST:HFGF March Madness Pick Deadline
- March 19 & 20 (Thursday & Friday):First Round
- March 21 & 22 (Saturday & Sunday):Second Round
- March 26 & 27 (Thursday & Friday):Sweet Sixteen
- March 28 & 29 (Saturday & Sunday):Elite Eight
- April 4 (Saturday):Final Four
- April 6 (Monday):Championship Game
Don’t be benched, register at hemophiliaflorida.org starting March 3rd. There will be prizes for 1st (MVP), 2nd (All-Star) and 3rd (Sixth Man or Woman) for bracket winners. This is no time to foul, get in the zone and register for this slam dunk HFGF FUN-draiser!
Click below to register as many entries as you like. One you have made your payment, you will receive instructions via email on how to fill your bracket!