2019 JACKSONVILLE CREEPY CRAWL 5K AND VAMPIRE MILE IS ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12TH AT NOCATEE COMMUNITY.
START/FINISH LINE AND HALLOWEEN HEADQUARTERS:
245 NOCATEE CENTER WAY, PONTE VEDRA, FL 32081
There are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Creepy Crawl:
- Run or walk the Creepy Crawl 5K. $20 onsite registration fee for kids 13 and under; $35 for adults (14 and older)
- Walk the Vampire Mile for free
- If you can't make it to the 5K/Walk, donate!
Onsite Registration: 7 AM
5K begins at 8 am
Vampire Mile begins after 5Kers have left
Awards and Halloween party after
- Top 3 fundraising teams will get recognized and top individual fundraiser will get an award
- All kids get a medal
- 5K Bleeding Disorders Category
- 5K Awards, 1st and 2nd Places to 10 and under, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71+
- Costume Contest
Did you know that 91% of all fundraising dollars from this event support the Florida bleeding disorders community by supporting a medically supervised camp, scholarships, emergency financial assistance, legislative advocacy, and educational programs?
Please click here for fundraising tips or contact Leah Nash, your Development Manager, for help, if you'd like to volunteer or need promotional event posters.
WE'RE HAVING A HALLOWEEN PARTY AFTER THE 5K AND VAMPIRE MILE WALK!
CONTACT LEAHNASH@HEMOPHILIAFLORIDA.ORG IF YOU HAVE SOME HALLOWEEN HOOPLA TO INCLUDE!
THANK YOU TO OUR IN-KIND SPONSORS
Copyright ©2004-2016 Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida