2018 CREEPY CRAWL 5K AND VAMPIRE MILE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR OCTOBER 20TH AND START BLOODY FUNDRAISING NOW!
There are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Creepy Crawl:
- You can register an individual for free and walk the fun mile... we do encourage all of our participants to also fundraise. If you raise $25 or more, you will receive an event t-shirt.
- You can register a team (GO TEAM CAPTAIN!) and recruit others to join your team and fundraise. Anyone on your team can register for the fun run for free or register for the 5K. There is a registration fee for the 5K. If your team raises $250 or more, every member of your team will receive an event t-shirt (limit 10 per team, one per person). If your team raises $2000 or more, you will get your own tent at the event.
- You can register as an individual for the 5K. There is a registration fee and we also encourage you to fundraise.
- If you can't make it to the 5K/Walk, you can also donate.
Registration costs are:
- Free to participate in the Fun Run.
- $10 for kids under 13 to participate in the 5K until 10/10
- $15 10/11-10/19 at 9 am
- $20 Onsite
- $25 for adults to participate in the 5K until 10/10
- $35 10/11-10/19 at 9 am
- $25 Onsite
Online registration ends on October 19th at 9 am. Onsite registration is available.
Onsite Registration: 4 pm
5K begins at 5 pm
Vampire Mile begins after 5Kers have left
Awards and Halloween party after
- Top 3 fundraising teams will get recognized and top individual fundraiser will get an award
- All kids get a medal
- 5K Bleeding Disorders Category
- 5K Awards, 1st and 2nd Places to 10 and under, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71+
- Costume Contest
Did you know that 91% of all fundraising dollars from this event support the Florida bleeding disorders community by supporting a medically supervised camp, scholarships, emergency financial assistance, legislative advocacy, and educational programs?
Please click here for fundraising tips or contact Leah Nash, your Development Manager, for help, if you'd like to volunteer or need promotional event posters.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
2017 CREEPY CRAWL 5K AND VAMPIRE PICS!
Thank you to Evan Hampton Photography for providing his valuable time and talent to photographing this year's event. Thank you, Evan!
Thank you to our in-kind sponsors!
Copyright ©2004-2016 Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida