A Message from the University of Miami Hemophilia Treatment Center:
The University of Miami HTC team will be accessible to our families during the Coronavirus pandemic. However, there may be delays in responses due to team members working remotely, on varying schedules.
For phone calls: 305 – 243 – 0834 remains the primary contact number. For true emergencies, please call 911.
For urgent matters and after-hours:
Call 305 – 585 – 5400 and ask to speak with the Pediatric Hematologist On-Call.
Call 305 – 354 – 1000 and ask to speak with the Adult Hematologist On-Call.
For non-urgent matters, please call the main number at 305 – 243 – 0834 and leave a message. Please be advised that responses may be delayed.
To reach a team member directly, below is a directory of email addresses:
· Dr. Joanna Davis (Pediatric Hematologist): [email protected]
· Dr. Fernando Corrales-Medina (Pediatric Hematologist): [email protected]
· Dr. Thomas Harrington (Adult Hematologist): [email protected]
· Krysten Sargenton, APRN (Pediatric Nurse Coordinator/On behalf of Maya Bloomberg, APRN, Adult Nurse Coordinator): [email protected]
· Kelli Fraga, PT, DPT (Pediatric/Adult Physical Therapist): [email protected]
· Annalise Guerra, MSW (Pediatric/Adult Clinical Social Worker): [email protected]
· Magaly Gonzalez (Clinical 340B Program Coordinator): [email protected]
The HTC team appreciates any suggestions from our families, as you work within the limitations necessary to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, to improve our communications with you all.
The Florida Department of Health has activated a hotline for people in Florida who have questions about COVID-19. The call center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be reached at 866-779-6121 or [email protected].